Skip to content

Never Surrender Fest III Cancelled

Dear Supporters of NSF,

After having postponed Never Surrender Fest Vol. II twice, we are greatly disappointed to be left with no option but to now cancel the festival altogether. A festival like ours, with many international bands, requires a long period of preparation and logistical planning. As such, we would normally be in the process of booking flights and hotel rooms by now. However, we are simply unable to start any of the preparatory work due to several factors outside of our control, which include the following:

-Germany’s ban of South Americans from entering the country.
-All non-EU residents would need to quarantine in a hotel until a negative test is ready.
-The German government has not been clear as to when all of the restrictions will be lifted.
-It is highly likely that vaccination card control, masking, and social distancing will be required by the German government into Fall 2022.

With all of these uncertainties, we simply cannot produce NSF with the same high standards and international line-up that we usually do, which makes the decision to cancel unavoidable at this point.

People who already purchased their tickets will be refunded. We will start that process in the coming days. Please have patience, as we are dealing with hundreds of refunds that will need to be processed. It will take us at least a few weeks to go through all of them.

We will not announce a new date until we are certain that a high quality festival can be arranged. Rest assured that we have not quit and will return when the time is right! Thanks for your understanding and ongoing support.

Best regards,